walking the line between dating and just friends... because to me, it's in shades of grayness

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Irrational Frustration #13

This frustration stems from the first post on my blog.

It bothers me when girls want to be friends after they have dated and dumped you... I really see no reason for this act of supposed "kindness." What are they really saying? That you are not quite good enough to date and spend quality time with, BUT, that you are cool and funny enough to occupy their time, unless, of course, they have better plans..?

Do they really think that we are going to be "friends" after I get married, or find someone else who can better occupy my time?

Attempting to be friends with someone who you have feelings for, knowing now that the feeling is not mutual, is as bad as a poke in the eye...

Spare me the "just friends" talk please.




No comments:

Post a Comment